Skip to content
- The attributes of the streetscape are remarkable in this area and is an ideal to strive for in keeping all heritage properties protected.
- The harmonious architecture and residential character of the street is understood by us and we note why it needs protecting.
- The semidetached dwellings within the street and their proximity to each other bestows on them an important streetscape continuity which is rare.
- Four Lapish Avenue has its own miniature history and this history is a microcosm of the entire streets history which adds to the story of Ashfield.
- The street typifies the development of Ashfield at this time and the growth of the town during the interwar period of rationing reflects the nature of Ashfield and plays an important part in an understanding of the overall character of the area.